The Bean Alliance
The Bean Alliance aims for the highest level of integrity and delivers stated strategic intent:
- Quality – too many awards to count.
- Value – successfully delivering the value proposition.
- Segmentation – leadership in the coffee market dynamic.
- Product Diversification – award winning Project t Premium Tea and Indulge Your Senses Superfine Drinking Chocolate and LuxElixirs Turmeric and Matcha.
- Coffee Integrity - freshness, flavour, aroma teamed with certification programs such as Australian Certified Organic (ACO) & manufacturer integrity HACCP.
- Design & Brand – assisting start-ups with strategic approach to design.
- Campaign & Media – adding to the ever-evolving media landscape in support of street art, local talent and creative originality.
The Bean Alliance has multiple programs, foundational to all of it’s activities. Some of those are:
Government Initiative: Green Light Program Qualified
Seeking Australian product and service first
Paper Cup Project, two years of research, Brown Brew Cups featuring environmental programs relating to paper sourcing, manufacturer and disposal (waste processing).
In house training and accreditation working with school students (teens) and baristas from rookie to qualified on “getting it as good as it can get in the cup”. Schools seek ethical products.
More than The Bean, greater than The Alliance, The Bean Alliance is a 100% privately owned Australian company, proud to provide employment in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne for a diverse workforce of 70 people.